Friday, January 15, 2010

Show and Tell: Temari balls

I was sitting next to Pat, so I will show my Temari balls next. We didn't meet in December and I had some vacation time, so I had a lot to show. This set is the ones I am preparing for the JTA (Japanese Temari Association) certification. These are 4 of the 6 I need to submit. The hardest part is writing up the instructions for these.

100_1759

Since we are in the middle of winter, I stitched these snow-flakes in snow colors. I hope to be able to add to this collection eventually.

100_1760

Thanks for looking!

Jane

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying this expanded show-n-tell. Your photos are great! It's nice to be able to spend some time with the pieces and enjoy them. I tend to be moving too fast at meetings to really pay attention.

    ReplyDelete