Friday, January 22, 2010

Show and Tell: Linda and Karen

I only have one photo per person for the next groups, so I will combine two people's show and tell.

Linda had this beautiful angel to share. She is wonderful, and the framing is fantastic. The moire satin mat adds such a touch of elegance, not that the angel needed it at all!

100_1774

Karen always has such beautiful beadwork. Here are two bracelets, one with crystals and one with seed beads. (What classes are you going to take at the Bead and Button show, Karen?)

100_1775

Thank you both for sharing!

Two people showed off knitted scarves, and I did not get pictures. Barb and Carol both showed off beautiful scarves, but since they were wearing them (and moving around) I didn't get a chance to get pictures. I will have to improve on that!

Bye for now!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment