Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Show and Tell: Jeni and Carol

Here are the last two items I have pictures of for show and tell in January. It is two weeks yet before our next meeting when I will get more pictures to share with your.

This first item is from Carol, a very pretty cross stitch picture. She mentioned it was from Nordic Needle. What a perfect picture to share in the depths of winter! a breath of fresh air.

100_1778

Jeni always has beautiful beading to share and this month is no different. These are the components and a completed "beaded bead." Eight of the triangles are combined to make the completed bead: I love the different colors. The pattern was in one of the beading magazines (unfortunately, I didn't write down the name).

100_1781

Thank you for sharing ladies!

I'll be back next month with more "show and tell."

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment