Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January Meeting

Homewood Guild held our January meeting last night, and there is lots to show from the meeting. We will start today with the needle-lace butterfly from Nancy from Belgium. This picture shows it larger than real life: absolutely beautiful!

100_1753

Thirteen people had show and tell, but I don't think I got pictures of everything. I'm planning on featuring one person a day. The class was learning to make a rose in needle-lace, and there was a good-sized class. I forgot to take pictures of that too... I hope we will have a good representation of finished roses in the next couple of months that we will be able to show off.

We have two charity projects this year. Next month we will be making fleece blankets for kids, and everyone is stitching a bear that can be given to kids in crisis. We will be showing off pictures of those too.

Stay tuned for more pictures!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment