Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February meeting show and tell

Since Jane wasn't present at this week's meeting to do the honors, I did my best to take clear photos of the show and tell. I'm going to post them in a few posts, in the order in which I took the pictures. Here goes...Pat B showed this amazing needlepoint, done with several colors of Watercolors. It is really incredible in person and looks like it would be great fun to do.Carol S. completed this caterpillar bracelet.Jeni S. made these three bracelets and two necklaces. (the necklace "chains" are coiled up around the pendants). She said the necklaces were a free pattern intended to be worked in clear crystals to look like snowflakes or ice crystals. I like her colored versions.This last bracelet is by Karen H. more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment