Sunday, December 6, 2009

Show-n-tell

Since we don't have a meeting this month and most of what I finished recently will be gone by January here's a bit of show-n-tell.This first is a Christmas gift for my sister. It's a 1970s Erica Wilson "crewel" kit that I found in pristine condition--unopened!--in an antique shop a long time ago. You may have seen me working on it at guild meetings--it lived in my guild bag. I finally got it completed and put together.
Just a simple tea towel for a friend.
This is another long in my stash project. A little Japanese pin doll.
I found some fun preprinted fabrics at Jo-Ann's and stitched them up. The above have gone to friends, as has the fun apron below. Please send me pix of the things you've completed recently and I'll share them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment