Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome!

Here's our Blog! We plan to post our upcoming schedules, open issues we'd like to discuss and share, events for our group and others in the area, cool places on the Internet, and, last but definitely not least, pictures of our projects.
To get us going, here's a heart I stitched for my hubby. I'm planning to adapt this design for a class project for our 2010-11 year. I'm already hunting down scraps of that ugly mustard yellow felt. That was the basis for this design--to take something ugly and make it glow.This was my original project using this concept. It was for a Pieces of Friendship swap at Pat Winter's Gatherings blog. It's one of the many blogs I enjoy.

So, now it's your turn. E-mail your photos and comments to me and I'll post them for everyone to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment