Saturday, June 19, 2010

Show and Tell: Marj, Jane, and Barb K.

Last month our project was making "Aunt Philly's" toothbrush rug from strips of fabric. Several people brought their finished mats to show and tell.

This one is Barb's mat. She was laughing about the shape, but it is very nice and flat.

100_2290

Marj made 2 small mats, and a bowl from the technique, plus she taught her sister. Marj also showed off an additional felt bell-pull, the dog tag project for the NANI Camp Quality project, a "thimble" stitched on a bead shape, and a pincushion, also in the Yubiniki technique.

100_2287

I also finished my mat. I made mine a little larger by adding the fabric from another kit. I also showed off a temari and a yubiniki stitched bracelet.

100_2295

Margo also finished stitching a mat, but I did not get a picture. I do apologize, Margo!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment