Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Show and Tell: Jane, Peggy M and Marge

Continuing on with show and tell, these are the items I had this month. I completed the stitching for the shadow trapunto class we had last month. Kathy B finished hers, but didn't leave her pillow out, and I didn't get a picture, and didn't notice until too late. I'm very sorry Kathy!

There are also a couple of temari balls, and my box of Japanese Thimbles.

100_1945

This is Peggy's heart that she is finishing for her daughter. I love the colors!

100_1950

These two Faberge Eggs are very appropriate for April, celebrating Easter. These were stitched by Marge, one in silk, and one in DMC floss. (The more muted one is the silk.) I think these are both just lovely, and I will be excited to see how she finishes them.

100_1949

Thank you all for sharing!

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment